Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up duran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duran or Durán may refer to:
- Duran, Gers, a commune in France
- Durán, Ecuador
- Duran, Iran, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Duran, New Mexico
- Duran, a barangay in Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
- Duran (comics), a supervillain in the pages of DC Comics
- Lieutenant Samir Duran, a character in the Starcraft universe
- Duran (Japanese musician), Japanese guitarist and musician
- Duran Duran, an English New Wave band
- Durand Durand, the villain in the 1968 film Barbarella
- Duran Consent Decree, stipulated agreement to Duran v. King court case
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.